09 10

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nature beauty

I love to sit back and enjoy the beauty of flowers. More to add to Friday's beauty, flower from my mother in law's garden...




I wandered lonely as a cloud

That floats on high o'er vales and hills,

When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze

Continuous as the stars that shine

And twinkle on the milky way,

They stretched in never-ending line

Along the margin of a bay:

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

~William Wordsworth, "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud," 1804
 


1 comment:

  1. nature is simple beauty in all its forms! loving this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.