09 10

Monday, July 26, 2010

why did I like this

Inspired by Spring chicken from Badskirt


Colour attracts me. Isn’t it adorable?


My son loved this cute pretty thing. I end up making three of them.
Challenge to make things.  I start with one thing and end-up discovering something else
I adore being creative and enjoy what I can make. Probably it’s in my gene from my mom. She is a person does sewing, knitting, painting, crafting, cooking, gardening, endless list..


Even if I make something from the book/blog, I try to add my ideas for new look. I’m happy that I able to incorporate my ideas.

Million things in my head to make. Although many are unfinished. This keep me busy thinking what is next.
Its a great feeling to wear what you make(my pending projects,I will publish soon). And someone says I like your dress.
  How can I forget my wonderful husband? He is always behind me motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.