09 10

Friday, July 23, 2010

Purse organiser

 
An awesome Purse organiser I found at 'The Giving flower'. Whenever I travel with my little one, I never seem to find enough space to carry everything.  I usually carry around big bag and dig through lot of
stuffs to find my cellphone or pen.
If you havent got a chance to see, here is the instruction for Purse organiser from Thegivingflower



I was so excited about the organiser that i completely forget to use interfacing fabric.  When i finished making this i realised the organiser is not stiff, so i attached a beautiful button and loop to hold it tight.

  I made one for my sister, but this time with the interfacing fabric on.
 Now the organiser is stiff enough to replace things back. She just loved it

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.