09 10

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Custom make - Cute and short Bag


I greatly enjoy taking custom orders because I love creating new pattern based on customer's need and allow my customers to be the designer. This pattern was little challenging but I'm happy the way it turned out.  My lovely customer had a great choice of fabric, absolutely like the coffee brown floral pattern. 

 
This is a stylish purse to carry around the shoulder and handy to accommodate your entire essential.  


  • Two pockets for phone and camera
  • Inside zipper compartment one side 
  • Mobile slip pocket other side 




The major challenge was the back panel, it's mini wallet attached to the bag.

  • Money slip pocket
  • Credit card and Picture ID slot
  • Sunglass padded pocket
  • Coin purse
  • In the middle you have enough space to keep mobile/pen. 


This cute and short bag neatly fits every thing required for day. 


Definitely, it was a fun filled project.  I really really liked this pattern. Thanks Kim, for challenging me to trying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.