09 10

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Refashioned Vest

Will you believe it, this is my maternity vest?  This is big, long for me now, I was bored with tired vest.  It was time to try my hand on refashioning and give new look.



This is an easy project, can be finished less than an hour ideal for beginner sewer.
Sorry I didn't take many photos for tutorial. Here is just a description how I went about...
Lay the vest flat and cut the bottom 3" which can be used for hands.  I used some matching cloth and lace to embellish neck and bottom of the shirt.




I was quite pretty happy with the new cute shirt.  I have two more refashioning projects  where I hope I'll  take more photos to show you soon.


3 comments:

  1. Great idea - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out lovely! I love the lace and beading! Fabulous job!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.