09 10

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fabric Card tutorial

Today is my sister's Birthday.  She is my best friend and love her dearly. She is there for me whenever i need. Happy Birthday! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day and I love you!
I made a cute Fabric card for her and wanted to share with you all the simple method of making it. 



Supplies:
  • A piece of blank chart paper or cardstock folded in half.
  • Fabric Scraps- Color you wish
  • A glue stick


Cut out the Fabric shape.  I chose alphabet, you can draw animal, star or heart on fabric and cut them. Apply the glue on the wrong side of the fabric and stick them on the Greeting card

Isn't it simple and sweet. 




Handmade with love...  What did you make for someone you love?

 


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.