09 10

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pleated cuties

OMG, its december... Do you know I love december for two reasons.  Its the month when my son was born and its last month of the year.

Truely inspired by the rainly weather, I made a cute and small pleated stylish bag along with mini pleated pouch for coin or small essential. The handle is so convienent with key lobster, which can be worn as wrislet or carried as shoulder bag.

I like this fabric, but left with less than half a yard.  This pleated bag measures 8"x 8" and strap length is 17".  I used two magnetic snaps for flap and recessed zipper to secure things.  The mini pouch measures  4"x 4" and  easy to open & close with velcro.

One more pleated cuties of slightly different size. The bag measures 8"x6" and the pouch of 4"x5". My favorite is this fabric; very flowery.  And the lining is very cute with small prints.


Pleated cuties are available for sale. 





4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful collection Priya..At this rate, I will soon say good bye to store bought bags :-))

    Btw...I seriously need to brush up my stitching lessons with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks poornima!reserve ur favorite fabric and pattern u want and i will make it for u. And sewing lesson; anytime for u...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.