09 10

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding anniversary


Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. I look back and think how blessed I’m to have such a wonderful husband and gorgeous son.

I’m married to a wonderful person whom I describe ‘selfless’. One thing I learned from him is ‘Compassion’. My husband always helps people. I speak about people who never turn up when we need them, when we are in great need… This is similar incident; one of his friends embittered him and ended up paying the huge debt. Though it was very tough for us, we managed. The day came when his same old friend ended up in trouble. My husband helped him selling our favourite TV. I was very annoyed. Yes, I was... All he said he need our help. I couldn’t believe my ears. How does this man can forget everything? I sat back and thought for a while... I know how much ever I try I can’t be like my husband. I hate him for this, but I love him with my soul for whatever he is.

‘Positive Attitude’ He is a person of courage to face anything with a smile on his face even when the roof comes off. He is always having something positive to say even in the worst situation. My husband is a kind of guy you love and never want to hate.  I come from a background where I had a happy childhood. My mom and dad had the same perspective of life - living within your means, staying out of debt, and saving for the future. This made us simple and straight-forward. My husband had very tough childhood. He feels everyday is a new begin and look at the positive side of life. We appreciate each other everyday and never take things for granted.

I treasure all memories of our life. Some reason we always think alike and come up with the same thoughts. Probably this is what they call Intimacy, where I never fear to share anything with him including every embarrassment. I believe in open communication that’s what the secret of our marriage is. Yeah! You know it now… He is the love of my life and true soul mate.

3 comments:

  1. :))) Bless u both! Touch wood :)

    from the very little I've known Talai, he is really worth each & every word u have said here & all our love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...got very emotional on reading your writeup dear! God bless! Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Family ! You are blessed.. and glad to have met you on blog world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.