09 10

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nayana Bag

Hello everyone my son is feeling much better and his body is responding well to the medication. I'm back to my little corner.  Today I was digging through my gallery and i realised that i haven't updated them for very long. Nayana bag is one among the collection.
 
Nayana is a slim and stylish messenger bag with an adjustable strap. If you want a handy and light bag for a day this is a great choice.


I love the way it turned out very light and trendy. The dimension is approximately height10" and width 10" with 1" depth and adjustable strap of 49".  Its a small size bag, just enough room for your essentials


The strap is adjustable which can be shortened to wear under your arm or long enough to wear cross the body.


It is convenient to use with multiple pockets and to organise your stuff. There are 6 pockets inside, three on each side and a swivel clip for key. So your stuff are easy accessible.



Isn't this cute bag.


3 comments:

  1. Wow...!such a wonderful blog.have u undergone any special bag-stitch training.What type of sewing machine u use.'Coz even we r planning 2 get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for lovely comment, I haven't taken any classes. You can find all help from google and from inspiring blogs. I use brother XL2610 sewing machine and i love it. hope you come back to see my other projects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.