09 10

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flower chain in crystal and pearl

I wanted to post this last week but I kinda got heldup with other work.  Do you remember I told you January and July are months of birthdays in family.  Birthday's for this month are lined up like my hubby's - 9th, my niece's-13th and my mom's- 18th.  Its means every birthday are to be celebrated, so I better ensure great gifts for birthday babies.

Last week I was looking at all free beading tutorial sites and there are tons of sites.  And I found this tutorial  very simple and easy daisy chain by Mortira . She has a great collection of designs and step by step instructions.

I made this necklace for my niece with crystal beads.  I used wire instead of nylon thread






I realised the importance of the nylon thread, the pearl necklace came out much better






My learning process continues...








2 comments:

  1. hey keep learning :) i luv the work with the pearl - elegant piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    These are really unique and beautiful flower chain in crystal and pearl. This flower chain suit women of all ages. It also matches all kinds of dress code form casual to ethnic wear. Thanks a lot for sharing the fabulous images of the flower chains.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.