09 10

Monday, December 17, 2012

Choose and pick CORRECT Bag Organizer

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

In between this holiday sale and custom order, I've been getting lot of enquiries about my best selling Bag organizer.  I don't want anything too complicated; so I thought about it and decided to make things more simpler and easier.  

Here I've tried to classify the different categories for you to choose and pick the Correct Bag organizer that suits their need.   

Let's go step by step: Size + Category +Color

My Bag organizers are available in different sizes to suit your need. Measures in Inches

Small 9"W x 5"H x 4.5"D

Medium 11"W x 6"H x 5"D

Large 12"W x 7"H x 5"D

Extra Large 14"W x 7"H x 5"D


PLEASE carefully measure the "INSIDE" of your bag before ordering and choose an organizer size that is a little smaller than the bags you will be using it in. I can also customize the size as per your requirement.

Categories from Type A to Type E

Common features in TypeA to E& Inverted trapezoid Bag organizers.

1.Divider middle zipper compartment
2.Key lobster
3.Outside zipper compartment/pocket
4.Bag handle (excluded only in inverted trapezoid variety)

Type A comes with credit card slots:
3 pockets in front
8 credit card slots
2 pen holders
3 pockets inside



Type B come with top closure:

Same features of Type A and additional top closure (zipper closure or magnetic snap closure)





Type C comes with pocket outside and inside :
3 pockets in the front
6 pockets inside



Type D with additional pockets:
3 pockets in the front
3pockets in the back
6 pockets inside
2 Elastic side pockets


Type E for Deluxe edition: 
Double tier pockets in the front 

Inside features can be customize - laptop case/middle zipper pocket/credit card slot etc

8 Double decker pockets in front 





Type - Inverted trapezoid:

Height: 7” (17.75 cm)
Top Width: 11.5” (29.25 cm)
Bottom Width: 9” (22.25 cm)
Depth: 3.5" (8.75cm)

2 zipper compartment
Key Lobster
2 Pen holders
6 inside elastic pockets




Final step is to choose your fabric from the fabric folder on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.171782746234670.44203.137129006366711&type=3


Choose and pick the correct bag organizer is finally easy. Any further question please mail me daffysdream@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. superb collection and variation of fashionable bags..
    Buy Ladies Bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, more in my shop on ETSY. https://www.etsy.com/shop/daffysdream

      Delete
  2. Hi. Love the collection. Want to order a medium size bag organizer in type C, in the fuchsia color with some prints on the pockets if possible. Pls can you let me know how should I go about placing the order. Thanks Saswati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi saswati, thank you for the lovely comment. I can custom make your organizer. Please message me your email id to daffysdream@gmail.com for further assistance. thanks

      Delete
  3. Hi saswati, I was just on etsy but I am not sure if what I am looking for is there. I just emailed you so please email me back. Looking forward to hearing from you and ordering my organizer from you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a material! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.
    Customizable Luggage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    These bags are looking too beautiful and are easy to carry...Best for a stylish look...
    Purses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.