09 10

Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Style Bag organizer!

I'm so excited to share my best selling Bag organizer in new style. This is a trapezoid upside down shape specially designed for Louis Vuitton Avalon MM. I made this for a lovely customer. You might remember how much I love taking custom order and allow my customer to be the designer. 

This new style organizer is now available in my shop.  Fully interfaced for sturdy structure and lined with coordinating color.




Dimension
*************
Height: 7” (17.75 cm)
Top Width: 11.5” (29.25 cm)
Bottom Width: 9” (22.25 cm)
Depth: 3.5" (8.75cm)

Featuring
***********
Exterior:
Zipper pocket, and key lobster to keep your keys.
Sturdy and easy transfer from bag to bag

Interior:
6 elastic pockets and
2 pen slots
Zipper compartment in the middle


For custom order, please feel free to contact me at daffysdream@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.