Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I know I keep saying this but i really can't believe we are half way through July. I'm loving this weather and weekend was time to relax and enjoy time with family. Past weeks were extra long with my work, my son's sports day meet, birthdays, attending weddings, cleaning+organising etc
* Few gorgeous custom design organisers from past week were shipped out.
* Aryan was in Drill practice; we enjoyed seeing the little ones performing beautifully for Sports Day.
* Supervised homework
* Lots of laundry- generally i don't accumulate dirty clothes i prefer to wash them off every alternative days. Only after a weekend trip or holiday out i find lot of clothes
* Cleaned & organised the bedroom cupboards and aryan's closet.
* Gave away old and unused clothes, shoes and toys. Every 3months i keep a check to clear things instead of waiting till year end.
* July is one of my favourite month with good weather and birthday's (my sweet husband turned 41, my niece turned 8, my mom turned 65)
*Zeus into our family
* Attended wedding in Kerala
* Aryan enjoyed playing with his friend
*Our 4days trip to Kerala; i enjoy every trip to countryside they are very refreshing.
* 3day weekend
Lately I find it hard to document every moment of my life and blog them. Whenever i enjoy the moment i want to capture and share them. Sometimes it is very difficult to balance both. I stop forcing myself when i can't do everything. I try to do whenever i'm able to or time permits.
Everything was perfect. I don't know what could have made better for this month. Before writing this post i made the bed and put aryan to sleep. Poor one very tired after 3days long weekend; he enjoyed & played every moment.