09 10

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1st Blogiversary

Wow! my blog is One year old...



I can't believe where a year has gone...when I started blogging I never had an idea or even thought people could read whatever i scribble. Everyday when I login, my dashboard indicates I have comments.  It was an amazing feeling to know people actually read what i blog.  I had learnt a lot in the process(still willing to learning more) and met some awesome people - creative and inspiring. 
I am thankful to all my commenters and followers who have always encouraged me with their valuable comments, feedback, acknowledgement and contribution.  Today I'm a happy person
absolutely in love with blogging


Thanks again...




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the milestone :) Guess as readers its a pleasure to visit your blog, at least thats my take! So much of unique creative ideas and innovation! Its on my "Must Visit Daily" Blog list :)) Keep going. All d best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Daffy! I love coming here to visit your little corner of the world and the web!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.