09 10

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello Everyone!

We landed on Sunday morning and still holiday hangover is not over.  I'm packing my bag again for weekend to attend wedding.

Here is few photos of our trip to Kerala.  We reached Arikkad around 9.30am, filled our stomach with yummy homemade breakfast, then it was fun and playtime...


Next day morning we reached Wayanad, which is situated in elevated picturesque mountainous plateau in the Western Ghats.


We were 25 family members, four people are missing in the photo, my cousin had an ankle sprain so she was resting near the tree with her parents.

Kuruva island was beautiful dweep, to reach the island we have to cross a small stream; ferry service was provided.



How can we miss beach in kerala..

Calicut beach
Kadalundi beach







Our favorite Jack fruit....





3 comments:

  1. should i say 'welcome back' or 'have a nice trip' :)) Wtg 2 c ur shopping spree:) heard enough abt the eating & sleeping time u guys had :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the family photo, and the ferry crossing. Looks like an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I LOVE that family photo! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time, everybody looks so happy! And the ladies are just gorgeous, I wish I could pull of those beautiful outfits *dream*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.