09 10

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bag for summer camp

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I've whipped up this cute bag last week for my son's summer camp. I bought this fabric a year ago thinking to make bedspread or curtain.  For some reason it was lying there in my fabric cupboard but I figured it would work perfectly for a cute bag. Aryan is more than happy to pose with his new bag.


His summer class holds six different activities, the day starts with Yoga, Art craft, Memory game, Puzzle, Painting and Cooking. He loves going for the classes.  My notion was a fun-filled bag for his summer camp and I just love the way it around out.  It's very roomy to carry his craft work, a spare of cloth, water bottle and snack box.



See? Simple and cute!

7 comments:

  1. An apt model in the making :) Good use of the fabric Daffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! And the little one looks so happy too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag, my little boy would love this! He's very lucky. http://craftwithcartwright.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is really cute. And your little man is such a charmer. He just shines before the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really a cute bag..... and your son has a charming look... and ready to go for the camp happily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.