09 10

Friday, September 5, 2014

This week

I'm so excited... we have reserved our tickets to Kerala for this weekend.  It's a wonderful time to enjoy the weather and refresh.  This is the first time we are going to celebrate Onam festival in Kerala with my aunt's family. Then we will be attending the house warming ceremony.  In 2011 we visited our great great grandfather's house in Kerala where my father lived his life till his teen and then moved on to Chennai city for his career.  This ancient house holds lots of memories for him. Since it's a very old house the renovation work is going now and expected to complete by the weekend.  I can't tell you how much I'm waiting for a holiday.

Holiday means Family+ Friends+Food.

Sneak peak this week..



 

He got the butterfly from garden and then set it free...


Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.