09 10

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New month and New design

Yesterday, my husband asked me when should we collect our son's school uniform and I said, very coolly, its next month --March 10th.  Just then, I realized it is March already and I have to collect the uniform next Sunday.  Oh dear, I cannot believe it is March. 

Ok, Now I need a calendar for March to kick start.  A beautiful green Printable calendar, you can find it from ellinee.com

                            



I'm so excited to share my best selling Bag organizer in new design. If you remember my Organizer categories. This is a combination of Type B and Type D with two divider zipper compartment. Custom made for a lovely customer.





Dimension 
*************
Height: 9” 
Width: 12” 
Depth: 6" 

Exterior:

*Front - 4 elastic pockets of different size and zipper compartment
*Back - 3 pockets and key lobster to keep your keys.
*Sturdy handle for easy transfer from bag to bag
*Elastic side pockets 
*Flap closure with two magnetic snap

Interior: 
*3 elastic pockets each sides

* 2 Zipper compartments in the middle


Now available in my Shop.  Feel free to drop a line at daffysdream@gmail.com for custom request.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.