09 10

Friday, February 24, 2012

Pupa bag


After a busy week, here I'm with my new pattern.  I named this bag 'Pupa' after my name.   At home and my close friends call me pupa named after butterfly stage. 

I always carry big bag after my son's birth. I was bored carrying around my diaper bag.  Finally I've draft out this pattern which is smaller and stylish than the diaper/tote bag but big enough to fit all my things.  I made one for me in black fabric with cream flowers. 

I hope you like this pattern. This bag is ready available for sale. 




 I made lot of pockets to organize stuffs.  Two pockets with Velcro closure in the front A Zipper compartment and  three pockets for small things like mobile,pen,cosmetic. etc


  



Ready available for sale. 




5 comments:

  1. wow i like the shape and the fact that it is low you can easily see and just grab anything in it.Suitable for any woman on the go ehh!I am inspired to do one for myself.. Thanx Daffy for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so Nykolett. As you said, I found my things were well arranged and easy to grab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag!! Love the unique shape as well as the blue fabric =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... very nice bag... very nice pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much, i'm in love with pattern and want to make more collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.