09 10

Monday, August 29, 2011

Exhibition

Hope you all had wonderful weekend.  Mine was great! We had a girly get together in  my friends place.  We spent a laughter-filled evening. As I always say August is my favorite month – filled with fun, memories and pleasant weather. Monsoon with cool showers, clearing the air and coincide with fun & celebration (our wedding anniversary and Onam).


Last week I shared about my First interview and today I'm thrilled to tell you all about my first show in Sept.  Exhibition in Chennai by By Hand, From The Heart





Date: 9th & 10th September 2011
Time: 10:00 a.m to 8:00 p.m
Venue: Ambujam Lounge, No.48, Whites Road, Chennai.
Location: NEXT to EXPRESS AVENUE.
(Diagonally opposite to Sathyam Cinemas Parking Lot)



Chennai friends, Please do visit!



3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.