09 10

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finished with Fulki bag

Have I shown my new bag to you yet. I finish this bag end of March, believe it or not the red bag was sold out in no time. I named it 'Fulki' mean spark I was attracted by the shape of the clutch which i gave to my friend.  So i made the frontal pocket of clutch shape. It gives a unique look...

Fulki bag is  a classic ladies like bag. It's roomy to keep everything in place(depth of 3" height 15" x 14"). Frontal pocket is with magnetic closure and back pocket with zipper.
Though the pattern is so simple yet its stylish to carry for this summer.  Lining is 100% cotton with magnetic snap for closure and two pocket for small gadgets...

I made one more of lavender with red polka dots.  Since I'm being on holiday for last few weeks, I'm working to have these bags all wrapped up by today. And  hoping to get it ready for sale starting on Monday. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Daffy - these are all so classic and cool! I love the blue bag with the orange pocket. I hope everything sells out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.