09 10

Monday, November 15, 2010

Favorite choice of green-blue

Have I ever mentioned our family favorite color is green-blue. Mama & papa love green-blue and same with me & hubby.  My all time favorite choices whether its clothes or accessories is green.  I believe green is balance and stability & blue is cool,calm and relax.  

I was waiting for the sun to come out, for good pictures.  This bag is slightly bigger..

With bright blue and lush green look like im in Hawaii land.  The colour is so connecting and refreshing.





I dont know who is the lucky one Im planning to put it in Etsy/Ebay soon...


5 comments:

  1. This totally reminds me of Hawaii! Fabulous bag!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful bag! Your space is very interesting.... I like it very much. thank you for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adi paavi, ur buyer is just a few steps away :) y EBay it! be ready with the price quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful bag. You are very talented. Keep up the good work. I have fallen in love with your precious little boy and his lovely mother.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.