09 10

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Versatile bag

I am back... I was stuck in the bed during weekend with fever and cold.  Whilst I did something nice. I  started making fabric flowers then I realised these one matches my bag which i was working last week.  This fabric is so silky and soft, I made a Salwar Kameez, a bag and few flowers... I still have some bits and pieces...

 

This is my favorite one.  This stuff made from my Kurtis fabric they are simple and beautiful.


My reversible bag.
As I said earlier the fabric was left over of my dress.  I did few patchwork in the white fabric so its not noticeable.  Just being thrift. I started with pattern from Tearosehome because of patchwork I made slight change in term of shape.







Earlier collection from phoebe bag:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.