09 10

Monday, July 26, 2010

Last weekend!

Aryan had his vaccination on friday.  Poor baby, irritated by running nose wasn't feeling too well.  His appetite decreased and he was fussy.  I forced myself to get out of the house.  We went to Anna/Visvesvaraya Tower Park.  Last time I remember going to the park was 4years back. It was a park with lot of space left dirty/unattended. 

To my surprise  I saw Tower with new look, my  favourite orange.
Lack of maintenance for fountain - I could smell dirty water stagnation
Good Toddlers Play area.  Each balloon is 10rupees. Not bad isn't it?.  Aryan is full of joy
Family time
The lush lawn is beautiful.
Hardly I can find a dustbin!! Everything thrown on the ground.  When this will change?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.